Warringah IT’s Mail Protection ensures the optimal filtering of unwanted or harmful messages
Mail Protection adds an extra layer of filtering to your email addresses to ensure any spam or harmful mail does not reach your inbox.
Mail Protection helps protect businesses from spam, viruses, phishing, malware, ransomware, and other email-borne threats, all at an affordable price.
Mail Protection includes features such as:
- Robust email antivirus and anti-spam protection powered by a continuously updated threat database
- 24/7 built-in email continuity
- Compatible with any kind of email service
- Additional security layer for Office 365
- Affordable pricing
How Mail Protection works
- Email is set to first deliver to the Mail Protection system
- Harmful emails are quarantined in the Mail Protection system and legitimate emails are passed through to your mail server and delivered into your inbox
- You receive a daily digest (report) of harmful emails that have been quarantined, which allows you to identify emails incorrectly quarantined and release them into your inbox
You can further refine the Protection system by using simple whitelists and blacklists that you can setup in the web portal.
Below is a screenshot of the Mail Protection user portal. This is where you would release emails and whitelist/blacklist users.